Sunday, December 9, 2012

01 33 34 35 36 43 44 45
This song I love so much      Moon slashed by Thais Song Laos (Lao de lune the moon represent my heart).
They say the moon here.
I
see the sky's dark gas.
Suffering is suffering. The moon here.
The rooster crows calling. It mellifluous I'll go first. Smoothly pleasantly sweet here.
I gave it a sweet, sweet musical. I like Lao de Lune we were going to.


Mam'selle Lao de lune c'est distinction au nocturne chant Oh! Lal la luna there. Here I am vowing the song about a rendez-vous au nocturne enfonce la bien model. Oh! Lal la luna there C'est tu chant la mam'selle Lao de lune but time has come I would brash a kiss good de nocturne. Nothing under merci Paraclete love and care, et tu. Lao de lune but time has come I would brash a kiss fine scent of pollen flower I bid good night, et moi uncertain your crystal eyes are black or blues. Eternity precious gem to and bon voyage amour permit moi Oh! Saint le soul et lao de lune amour amour la fonce la model au fairwell bein. Repeat
<>BR |

If you turn on HTTPS for your blog, you may have to change your blog content to make sure it works with HTTPS.
Mixed Content errors occur when a webpage downloads its initial HTML content securely over HTTPS, but then loads the follow-up content (such as  images, videos, stylesheets, scripts) over insecure HTTP. These browser errors will degrade both HTTPS security and the user experience of your blog.
Mixed content can be caused by HTML markup or JavaScript content in:

  • Theme source
  • Post and page source
  • Gadget source
Slash the moon
by Thon D. Nontaz




No comments:

Post a Comment